Talking about the ratio. It is to divide it into % which its principle is simple. That is we take the money that is available for playing baccarat and divide it into pieces to determine. How many percentages each lump is worth. Of total capital Similar to the division of investment units that originally. We will see how many rounds we want to play. Then divide the number of rounds to get the value of the investment units.
For example, today I have 1,000 baht and it’s very empty. So I think I’ll divide the money here into each unit. Let each unit be worth 5%, which means that from the money I have, I can divide the investment units by 50 baht per unit (1,000 x 0.05).
but the heart of Baccarat money walk formula Fixed rates are not just investment units. It also covers profits. We will specify that we will adjust the new investment units only when playing with a profit of 20%, for example, I now have 1000 baht. I will adjust the investment again when I have a profit of 200 baht, or when I have money. It’s 1,200 baht in your hand.
As soon as I play until I have 1,200 baht in my pocket, I will adjust the new investment units by taking 1,200 x 0.05 = 60 baht. This is the value of the new investment units that I got. Then my profit target in this round will be 240 baht (20% of 1,200 baht). Keep doing this.
What if the UFABET game is broken? Use the same principle For example, from the money we have 1000 baht, we may determine that if we lose 20% or have 800 baht left, stop and adjust the new investment units as when we play and get a profit back of 20%.
The conclusion is
- Each day, we must clearly determine the capital that will be used to play how many baht will be played.
- Bet on each turn only 5% of the available funds.
- When a profit of 20% of the total capital Let the profits be put together in the capital for a new capital. Now our capital will be bigger.
- Place bets per turn at 5% of the new capital. Keep doing this until you get 20% profit again.
- If there is a loss of 20% of the total capital in that round Adjust the new bet to 5% of the remaining equity.