Let’s talk like this. If there is no example to see, it would be difficult to use. I will give an example of playing baccarat using the 101 formula for placing bets as follows.
Let’s just say I placed a long bet on the banker side. Because there is a chance that we will win a bit more. Even if he only pays 0.95 times when we bet correctly
- 1st eye bet on the banker 100 baht. The banker side wins We got a profit of 95 baht.
- 2nd eye bet on the dealer 100 baht. The banker side wins again We got another 95 baht profit, now the retained profit is 190 baht.
- The 3rd eye bets on the dealer for 100 baht. The dealer is out again. Our retained earnings increased to 285 baht.
- The 4th eye stabbed the dealer for another 100 baht, this time lost, lost 100 baht, left a profit of 185 baht.
- The 5th eye is not afraid. Let’s arrange the dealer again. 100 baht. Lost again. Only 85 baht profit left.
- 6th eye, bet the dealer as usual, 100 baht, come back to win, get profit increased to 185 baht
- 7th turn, bet on the dealer for 100 baht, win again as usual Retained earnings are 285 baht.
- The 8th eye stabbed the dealer for 100 baht, came back to lose, left with a profit of 185 baht.
From the example of just 8 eyes, it can be seen that if we bet according to the flat betting principle, we will get a profit of 175 baht. In addition, when losing, there is nothing to worry about. Because we still have profits that we have to continue to bet. And even if we lose, we do not need to roll up the bet for the money to run out quickly as well. But if we use the Progression method or roll over when losing according to the Martingale formula, in the 5th turn, we will need to bet 200 baht (the remaining profit is 185 baht, take an additional 15 baht) and in the 6th turn, we need to spend more money. It’s 400 baht with the money you have. because our profits are gone So let’s say that if we have less than 400 baht of capital left, our Martingale formula is at a dead end.
Even so, if I were to decide which Baccarat 101 or Martingale formula is better? It cannot be clearly measured. Try asking yourself what you want from playing baccarat online. If you want to make a big profit If you don’t want to waste a lot of time, it has to be Martingale, but it’s a bit more risky that if we roll over and still lose. We must have enough money to roll in. Of course, this method will run out of money quickly. fewer rounds left And it will get hotter and more if we roll the bet until the ceiling of the table and still not return. But if you want to have fun or experience playing here Baccarat 101 money walk formula can definitely help and it will make us enjoy gambling on online casino can be longer too